Whats in my Gadget Bag for China

I’m literally off to China in the morning (+7hrs from this post which is meant to include sleep). I have been invited to partake in some Vista Labs held at Microsoft Office in Beijing and am lucky enough to be part of a delegation made up of 25 MVPs and/or Global Leaders.

The main reason I have not packed anything other than my Gadget Bag is YOU, of course. Here’s a video of what I’m taking. It’s rough but it will detail a portion of what’s coming along, a why.

The cool thing is that this video responds to the call-out by certain bloggers to show us “What’s in your gadget bag.” So if you want to join in just let us know that youve done it and we’ll point traffic your way. Here are some examples I followed:

  • Russle Beattie
  • Craig Pringle
  • GottaBeMobile
  • SumoCat
  • JKonTheRun
  • Chris Anderson
  • Fazal Majid
  • Neil Turner
  • Xeni (Gixmodo)
  • Dave Barry
  • Or…just Google it

My next post will be from either Singapore, where I have a stopover, or from Beijing!

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.