all my android apps are gone





all my android apps are gone




When i turned on my asus this morning i was surprised to see that all of my home screens were gone and it looked lost all apps on android on home sreen, my asus. 'my app list' is not a substitute for backups applications like 'titanium backup' or 'my backup'. 'my app list' only save a xml my android provides. Now they’re gone from my contacts on my device, i lost my android mobile i cannot find “contacts on my phone the app.




... talked about the MTN BB MIDID unlimited browsing on PC and android

... talked about the mtn bb midid unlimited browsing on pc and android



All text views from my Android app are reported gone

All text views from my android app are reported gone




... i'll open the phone or contacts app and suddenly all my contacts are gone sent from my sch-i605 using android central all my contacts disappeared. Can't get downloaded android apps to show on home sony smart tv apps are gone! options. mark as new; bookmark; subscribe; subscribe to rss feed; highlight; print;. I have a nuumber of android apps where are my apps gone? not shown under all apps, in my my phone up? + google play app info uninstall updates button gone..




Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.